GrandView Aviation is one of the Top 5 Most Active Light Jet operators in the Eastern region and a member of the Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Companies in America. They are expanding west and need quality Phenom 300 Captains.
They are currently looking for Embraer Phenom 300 Captains in Middle River, MD.
EMB-505 Type Rating Preferred, but not required! Their missions include charter, owner and life-saving, organ transplant flying. This is your opportunity to work for a highly-respected and successful company that values teamwork, has a passion for customer service and never compromises safety.
- Aircraft model: Phenom 300
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Must be located or willing to relocate to the Scottsdale area (1 hours from KSDL)
- No Accidents, Incidents or Violations;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 2500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- 100% Company-paid Medical for the Employee (Medical & Dental);
- 401K with Employer Matching;
- Paid Time Off in addition to scheduled Hard Days Off - 8 ON 6 OFF SCHEDULE, Pre-Assigned Duty & Rest;
- Full pay from day one;
- Experienced management team with a proven record of successful businesses;
- Our jet fleet is 2012-2017 with G1000/3000 Avionics;
- iPhone and iPad issued to each pilot with Data Plans;
- KCM Program Badges;
- The company provides an annual uniform allowance;
- Premium Holiday Pay;
- Per Diem;
- Bonus Pay for flying additional days outside of the schedule.