Western Aircraft is currently looking for pilots whose primary function will be to act as Second-in-command of both Part 91 and Part 135 PC-24 flights throughout North America. This position includes both overnight travel, weekend and holiday work.
- FAA CPL;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1300 hours of total flying experience;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must be available for overnight, weekend, and holiday work as assigned;
- Must reside in Boise, ID;
- Ability to consistently project professionalism in manner and appearance;
- Must possess polished interpersonal and communication skills.
- Crew resource management experience preferred;
- PC-24 or equivalent jet and advanced avionics experience preferred;
- Prior Part 135 experience preferred;
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package including 401k with company match.