Western Aircraft is currently looking for a Captain whose primary function will be to act as pilot in command of both Part 91 and Part 135 PC-24 flights throughout North America. This position includes both overnight travel, weekend and holiday work.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 250 hours on jet aircraft;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must be available for overnight, weekend, and holiday work as assigned;
- Must reside in Boise, Idaho;
- Ability to consistently project professionalism in manner and appearance;
- Must possess polished interpersonal and communication skills.
- Crew resource management experience preferred;
- PC-24 (or equivalent) and advanced avionics experience preferred;
- Prior Part 135 experience preferred.