The Royal Flying Doctor Service (RFDS) are leaders in providing aeromedical and primary health care services to people in remote, rural and regional locations across South Australia and the Northern Territory. As they head toward their 100th year of providing services, they launch a new strategic plan with a focus on becoming more specialised, more innovative and a better connected health service provider.
- CASA CPL;
- Current IPC (3 renewals);
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 150 hours of total night flying experience;
- 300 hours multi-engine or 500 hours turbine
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- Recent single pilot IFR (within 2 years);
- Remote area operations.
- 200 hours night
- Experience in operating aircraft in remote areas
- PC12 experience
- Knowledge of rural and remote Australia
Please note that preference will be given to suitable applicants willing to be based in remote locations.