Skytech is currently looking for Captains to operate a Pilatus PC-12/47E in both Part 135 and 91 operations.
The position will require to perform as a crew member (PIC and SIC) with other Corporate Pilots and to perform pre and post-flight activities such as trip-planning, filing of flight plans, and completion of post-flight paperwork.
- FAA CPL;
- Current IR Land;
- FAA Class 2 flight crew medical certificate;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- Strong knowledge of Part 61, 91,135 regulations;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- COVID-19 Vaccination required;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- FAA ATP Rating Preferred;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Instructor ratings are a plus;
- 1000+ Hours PIC Turbine Time;
- Pilatus PC-12 Experience.