Star Marianas Air is currently screening for qualified candidates to fill the position of PA-32 Captains for its Part 135 operations.
PA-32 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Must meet the minimum requirements of 14 CFR 135.243 (b):
- Holds at least a commercial pilot certificate, and
- Has had at least 500 hours time as a pilot, including at least 100 hours of cross-country flight time, at least 25 hours of which were at night; and
- Holds an instrument rating
- FAA CPL;
- Due to weight restrictions of the aircraft, the pilot's weight should not exceed 220 lbs.
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
This opportunity requires a minimum of 6 months commitment.
Compensation is $2300 per month, plus a contract completion bonus, and travel assistance may be provided through reimbursement of up to $900.
Interested applicants are encouraged to send their updated resumes in Word or PDF
Resumes must include information regarding pilot certificates and ratings, total flight time, and educational background.
No phone calls please