AirMed is seeking Full Time pilots to fill a flying position in their Tamworth NSW, base starting in August 2021. The role is a full time flying position with approximately 4-5 days flying per week, operating their fleet of Piper Chieftain (PA-31-350) medical aircraft under the IFR.
AirMed has been providing patient transport services by air and by ground for over a decade, and they are one of the few providers that have extensive air and ground assets positioned around NSW.
Pilots with experience in Multi Engine Charter / Aeromedical ops are invited to apply for a full time flying position with AirMed, based in Tamworth NSW.
PA-31 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 100 hours of total night flying experience.
- Full Time (flying position);
- Based in Tamworth, NSW;
- Higher than AFAP Award package;
- Starting August 2021.
This position requires some manual lifting and a pilot who can work autonomously in a remote base.
If you are interested in becoming part of the team at AirMed, please send a cover letter and resume to the flight ops team, Attention: Michael via the e-mail.