Top Aces is currently looking for Fighter Pilots to be based in Wittmund/Nordholz for a Full time or Part-time position.
Other - Military Fighter Jet Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- TC and/or FAA and/or European ATPL and/or Commercial license and Instrument rating;
- Minimum 2000 hours PIC in fighter aircraft, preferred with minimum 1000 hours PIC in a multi-role fighter attack aircraft;
- Minimum 3 years operational experience within the last 10 years;
- Have held an operational flying position within the last 2 years;
- Able to fluently communicate in both German and English;
- Experience with LFE, CAS, Precision guided munitions an asset;
- Qualified Instructor Pilot an asset;
- Qualified Fighter Weapons Instructor / Weapons Instructor an asset;
- A-4 or Alpha Jet qualified/experience an asset;
- Experience in operating Towed Target systems an asset;
- Demonstrates strong and visible support of our Company values: Service, Integrity; Excellence, Together.
- A unique workplace in jets formerly used by the military;
- Exciting and challenging activities in a great team in Wittmund;
- An attractive compensation package;
- Loss of Licence and Life Insurance coverage as a benefit;
- The prospect of continuing to work for our armed forces after your career in the Air Force;
- Work in an international team with colleagues worldwide;
- A permanent employment contract.