Milskil is a fully Australian-owned company that delivers unique operationally focussed training solutions to their Defence, Government and Commercial clients. They provide peak technical training solutions into the most challenging professional domains. Are you up to the challenge? They have provided Air Combat Training Services to the RAAF for over 15 years. They have recently secured further long-term contracts providing experienced aircrew instructors into the F/A-18A, F/A-18F and EA-18G training systems. They are seeking for Aircrew who hold the RAAF qualifications of AWI, FCI, QFI, OFI; or the US military qualifications of Weapons Officer or Instructor Pilot.
This position is based in RAAF Amberley, QLD and RAAF Williamtown, NSW.
Other - Military Fighter Jet Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- 4th or 5th generation fast-jet experience and qualifications;
- An ability to gain or re-gain the relevant security clearances (through Milskil);
- A desire to contribute to the development and expansion of Australian Air Combat capabilities;
- A desire to live in one of the most family-friendly lifestyle locations in Australia.
Interstate and international relocation packages are available. Interested international candidates should apply; They have visa and migration pathways available for appropriate candidates.