As part of the world’s largest independent flight test organization supporting both US Government and Commercial Agencies, the highly talented and experienced KBR aircrew services team has provided over 40 continuous years of Aircrew Project and Flight Test support at Patuxent River, MD. The selected applicant will be working for the long-term incumbent and leader in flight test and will work within the NAVAIR test community composed of government, military, contractor and industry personnel while supporting flight test.
C130 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Engineering Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1500 hours in the KC-130 F,R,T, or J model type of aircraft and have been designated as an Aircraft Commander in the C-130 aircraft
- Instructional experience for designation as a flight crew check pilot and a Type/Model/Series Instructor in both J and Legacy C-130 aircraft platforms preferred
- RDT&E flight experience and C-130 NATOPS instructor qualification preferred
- Must be FAA or Military instrument flight rule certified and have at least an FAA Commercial Pilots License with Multi-Engine Land rating
- Navy Aeromedical standard service group 1 or FAA CFR Part 67 Second-Class Airman Medical certified required
- Must meet current CNAF 3710.7 series physical and physiological minimums for C-130 T/M/S aircrew positions
- Support all aspects of flight test as project officer in addition to instructing, logistics, and post maintenance check flying required
- Secret Security clearance preferred
- Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information