Milskil has been selected as preferred supplier by Lockheed Martin Rotary Mission Systems to deliver a range of F35 Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) training services at the RAAF Williamtown JSF Integrated Training Centre. Milskil is now expanding its training workforce with its initial JSF cadre due to commence operations by mid-2018.
Milskil is an Australian-owned company that delivers unique operationally focussed training solutions for their Defence, Government and Commercial clients. Milskil currently provides training services on the F18A Classic Hornet, F18F Super Hornet and EA-18G Growler at RAAF Williamtown, Amberley and Tindal.
They provide peak technical training solutions into the most challenging professional domains. Their success and capabilities hinge on their ability to attract and retain the highest quality staff for long term employment.
They are expanding their training team at Williamtown and are seeking Instructor Pilots for immediate start to deliver JSF pilot training to RAAF.
Other - Military Fighter Jet Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- RAAF qualifications or AWI, FCI, QFI, OFI or US military equivalents of Weapons Officer or Instructor Pilot;
- 4th or 5th generation fast-jet experience and qualifications;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- Ability to gain or regain the relevant security clearances (through Milskil);
- A desire to contribute to the development and expansion of Australia’s 5th Generation Air Combat Capabilities;
- A desire to live in one of the most family-friendly locations in Australia.
Interstate and international relocation packages are available. Interested international candidates should apply; They have visa and migration pathways available for appropriate candidates.