BAE Systems is the UK Government’s nominated Prime Contractor (PC) under the Government-to-Government arrangements that are in place to provide equipment, support and training to Saudi Arabia. We provide maintenance of Royal Saudi Air Force (RSAF) aircraft and train RSAF personnel safely in a training environment in how to use their aircraft, equipment and weapons.
The Hawk T-165 Aircrew Training Device (ATD) Simulator Instructor Pilot (IP) is a key member of the KFAB O&AT operations delivery team.
The ATD Simulator IP will contribute significantly to the Entry into Service (EIS) and transition to the O&AT hawk T-165 Service Delivery (SD) of KFAB Hawk T-165 ATD.
During O&AT sustained SD, the ATD Simulator IP will contribute to the coordination, update and delivery of the KFAB hawk T-165 ATD training Service.
- Must have been a military IP within the previous 5 years;
- Mush have extensive experience as a military IP (ex-fighter pilot);
- Instructors will have aircrew experience and should have completed a recognised service instructional tour;
- Should be able to use MS Office products.
- Hawk T-2 or glass cockpit Hawk aircraft or simulator experience;
- Previous aircraft or simulator instruction on Hawk lead-in fighter (LIF) courses;
- Delivery experience of LIF related computer-based training systems (CBTS);
- Experience in training design, syllabus development and the defence system approach to training (DSAT) process.
In return for the required high levels of commitment and hard work you will receive a competitive salary, rent-free accommodation, with access to free recreation facilities, all available within Company secured accommodation. In addition, a generous leave and travel allowance makes this an opportunity not to be missed.
On successfully securing a role your appointment to Saudi Arabia will initially be on single status. On commencement of employment in Saudi Arabia you will have the opportunity to apply to have your family join you in the future. A full health care scheme is provided within Saudi Arabia.