World Atlantic Airlines is accepting applications for MD-80 First Officers based in Miami
Florida. Candidates may be
required to take a simulator evaluation based upon experience and currency.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 250 hours on turbine aircraft;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- DOT/FAA pre-employment drug test;
- PRIA background check;
- Criminal History Record Check (CHRC).
- Current and qualified DC-9/MD-80.
- First Officers starting at $61.75 per hour with a 65 hour monthly guarantee;
- Eleven days off per month;
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available -CASS member;
- 401 K.