Aero Air, LLC., a premier aviation company, is seeking experienced Aerial Firefighting Tanker Pilots. The ideal candidates are multi-talented pilots seeking long term positions working with government contracts.
- FAA ATP or Frozen ATP (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Current ME/IR Land;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- OR FAA Class 2 flight crew medical certificate;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 200 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Flexible schedule with the ability to travel;
- Favourable results from the pre-employment drug test and criminal background investigation.
- Jet type rating;
- Previous USFS air tanker experience;
- Low-level time.
They offer a competitive wage/benefit package including medical benefits, voluntary dental, voluntary vision, short term and long term disability, life/AD&D, 401(k).
Aero Air, LLC prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, and where applicable, sex, marital status, familial status, parental status, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans status.