Western Global Airlines provides air cargo charter flights worldwide. They are your premier 21st century, high-tech air cargo platform servicing customers in e-commerce, express, freight forwarding, logistics, nonprofit, and governmental organizations.
Currently looking for MD-11 First Officers to be home based.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- As this is a safety sensitive role, must possess the ability to pass a DOT pre-employment drug test and 10-year background check.
- Previous part 121 airline / aviation experience preferred;
- College degree in Aviation or related field;
- Previous MD-11 or Airbus aircraft type rating.