Wing Aviation is seeking a qualified Second in Command for an EMB-145/135BJ Embraer Legacy 600 jet aircraft based in Houston, Texas. The Second in Command pilot position reports directly to the Chief Pilot or his/her designee, and must be thoroughly knowledgeable about—and comply with—the 14 CFR 91 and 14 CFR 135 Operations, FAA Regulations, Aircraft Flight and Equipment manuals, as well as any other information required for each flight. As a mid-sized operation, they’re able to balance competitive pay and career stability, autonomy and an open-door culture.
Legacy 600 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 1500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 150 hours IFR;
- 100 hours on turbine aircraft;
- 200 hours of total flying experience on type.
- 2000 hours of total flying experience.
Sky-high standards apply to every part of what they do. Here are just a few things we offer when you work at Wing:
- Significantly above market salary
- SIGN-ON BONUS
- 401k Plan 100% Vested from Day 1
- Position-Specific Sign-On Bonus
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time, and Personal Time
- Flexibility on Travel Accommodations & Generous Per-Diem Rates
- Growth opportunities within the organization; same or different type ratings
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Voluntary Group Universal Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Family Medical Leave Program (FMLA)