Regional Aviation Campbell River is looking for a customer-focused and hardworking Legacy First Officer to join their team. Located in one of Canada’s most beautiful areas, this is a great opportunity for anyone looking to enjoy the Vancouver Island life. Their private operation is a fast-paced, corporate work environment that is friendly, professional, service-driven, and rapidly expanding. The organizational culture is characterized by energy, respect, collaboration and a very strong sense of team and continuous improvement.
They anticipate up to 350 flight hours per year for this position. The successful applicant will need to be flexible with scheduling and have a strong work ethic to help with all aspects of flight department work. Their Legacy is utilized across Canada, the United States, Mexico and Internationally.
- Commercial Pilot License
- Current Group 1 Multi-Engine IFR
- Either ATPL, Frozen ATPL (A’s written), or IATRA Exam
- Valid Transport Canada Category 1 medical
- Minimum of 500 hrs total time with past jet time preferred,
- Must have current and valid Canadian passport (or a valid passport and the right to work and live in Canada)
- Current Legacy endorsement strongly preferred.
- Must be flexible, adaptable, and able to work with short notice any day of the week.
- Canadian flight experience in coastal and mountain environments considered an asset
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent ability adapting to change
- Demonstrated teamwork and interpersonal skills
- 604 private operator experience considered an asset;
- Jet experience (Legacy or Praetor) strongly preferred;
- Glass cockpit experience will be considered an asset.