Air Hamburg is currently looking for Embraer Legacy 500 / Praetor 600 aircraft Captains.
Legacy 500 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- High flexibility and an above-average willingness to work;
- Professional manners;
- Very good organizational and coordination skills;
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team;
- Initiative and a sense of responsibility;
- Independent, structured and problem-solving-oriented work style;
- You keep a cool head in stressful situations;
- Heart and soul and passion for your job;
- Above-average flying skills;
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 20 days working as a first officer;
- 18 days working as a captain;
- Continuous duty roster with rounds of 7 working days each and 3 off requests per month;
- Open Base System: Choose your place of residence flexibly. All you have to do is ensure that you can reach an international, highly frequented airport in a short time;
- 24 days vacation related to a 5 day week;
- 24/7 OCC support from Hamburg headquarters (crew control, flight care, dispatch, catering, travel, fuel).