Skyservice Business Aviation Services provides a full range of services from its modern Fixed Base Operation (FBO) facilities in Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto and Calgary. These bases offer full line service and complete aircraft maintenance and support for today’s most popular business aircraft. The personal and friendly service and technical expertise have earned Skyservice industry recognition as Canada’s top FBO. Skyservice has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft management from complete turnkey operations to specific support services for a single airplane or fleet. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive their dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build their reputation as leaders in aviation services.
They are continually looking for individuals who possess a strong drive for results and a passion for understanding and meeting the needs of their customers in a safety focused environment. If you want to challenge your technical expertise then this is the right team for you!
- TC ATPL;
- TC Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Extensive international flying experience;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 2500 command hours on jet aircraft;
- 1000 hours on jet aircraft;
- Current ME/IR Land;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Customer service-oriented with the ability to develop collaborative relationships and act as a well-respected trusted partner;
- Ability to work under pressure, flexible and adapts well to change;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Canada.