FAI is currently looking for a Learjet 60 Captain to be based in Germany.
Learjet 60 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English, German
- EASA ATPL;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- 3000 hours on aircraft> 20 t;
- 1000 command hours flying experience on type;
- High flexibility, high resilience and confident appearance.
- Permanent position in an international environment;
- Performance-based remuneration, 13th salary and 38 calendar days of vacation.