You are a professional pilot looking for your break-in opportunity to part 135 and you are looking for an established operator that will offer you stability. If you are interested in making a change to a company with a proven track record over the last 60 years then Ventura might be the right home for your next career move.
You must be career-driven, dependable, and exhibit superior customer services and communication skills. Successful candidates will have a strong employment background with a solid work ethic.
- Aircraft model: Learjet 55
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- Must be willing to live within 60 minutes of FRG airport;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 850 hours of total flying experience;
- 450 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- FAA ATP or Frozen ATP (CPL with ATPL subjects).
Competitive Compensation including:
- Base Salary;
- Per Trip Pay;
- Per Diem;
- Ventura will pay for your type rating.
If you already have a LR-JET type rating, we may have extra incentives.
- 401K with company match;
- Medical Benefits including company Contribution;
- HSA Account (Savings of 30-40% on Medical Bills).