Nolinor Aviation is currently looking for a Learjet 45 Captain.
Under the authority of the Chief Pilot, the Learjet 45 Captain is responsible for the safety and operation of the aircraft, as well as the safety of the passengers on board during the entire flight.
- Languages: English, French
- Hold a valid Airline Transport Pilot License (ATPL);
- 2,000 hours of fixed-wing flight time;
- 500 hours multi-engine and multi-crew PIC;
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident status;
- Must have a valid passport;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Customer service oriented with the ability to develop relationships with clients;
- Ability to work in a team environment;
- Flexible to varying work schedule.
- Learjet 45 type rating, an asset.