Aldridge is seeking a Pilot (Captain) to join their dynamic Part 91 flight department based in Libertyville, IL. This pilot will fly the owners, company executives, vendors and other guests as needed/required. This position will include weekend and holiday flying. Lear flying is approximately 350 hours and the 441 is approximately 150 hours per year. Geographical areas include United States, Canada, Caribbean, and Mexico. This position pays above the industry average salary.
- Adhering to SOP's and always keep the safety of their passengers and aircraft as the top priority.
- Being a self-starter who will adhere to company SOP's and keep the safety of their passengers and aircraft as the top priority.
- Performing Captain or Co Pilot duties on their Lear 40 or one of their leased Lear 45's as required.
- Performing Captain or Co Pilot duties on their Cessna 441 as required.
- Performing flight planning, weather and airport analysis, pre/post flight aircraft inspections, plan aircraft performance, have a solid knowledge of limitations, perform NOTAM research, and prepare customs documentation/notification as required.
- Attending Flight Safety on an annual basis for Lear recurrent training, SIMCOM for annual 441 training.
- Assisting with stocking and cleaning of the aircraft, assist with cleaning their small office/reception area at the hangar or other tasks as assigned by the Chief Pilot.
Learjet 45 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 2000 hours on jet aircraft;
- 500 hours flying experience on type;
- 500 hours on turboprop aircraft;
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must have solid Midwest weather flying experience (snow, ice, marginal runway conditions, summer thunderstorm avoidance) mountain airport experience (KASE);
- Possess excellent judgement.
- C441 or Garrett 331 Time.
- 401K plan with matching contributions
- Competitive Salaries
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account, Health Reimbursement Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Health Wellness Programs
- Life and Disability Insurance