Due to an increase in operational requirements and to complement their current scope of works, Raytheon Australia is seeking experienced Pilots to join their Electronic Warfare Training Services (EWTS) team located in the Shoalhaven region at Nowra.
Their team is diversely skilled and responsible for providing real world airborne simulation involving sophisticated EW system training, test, experimentation and evaluation trials, radar jamming and deception, communications denial and deception and radar threat simulation to the Royal Australian Navy fleet and other Australian Defence assets. In conjunction with their technical and engineering team, your mission will be to pilot their Lear 35 Model Jet Aircraft and coordinate EWTS flight operations to ensure successful and timely delivery of EW training services to the customer.
- CASA CPL;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Valid ASIC;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1000 hours on turbine aircraft;
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- Low-level flying rating;
- Military fast jet experience;
- 6 years minimum experience in military aviation operations;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia.