REVA is currently looking for Learjet 35 Captains based in San Juan, PR and Carolina PR.
- Minimum of 3500+ hours of total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft;
- Air carrier flight experience in turbojet aircraft or two person crew;
- Part 135 or Flight Instructor experience;
- Learjet 35 or similar aircraft experience;
- Ability to comprehend and execute complex procedures;
- Must possess sound analytical skills, and possess high tolerance for stress;
- Demonstrated ability to work with others in team environment;
- Must be able to work under tight time constraints and deadlines;
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to provide clear, effective, and timely communications to peers and superiors;
- Ability to interact successfully with various departments and airport personnel;
- Professional appearance;
- Current First Class FAA Medical Certificate required;
- Capable of obtaining and maintaining Airport Access Badges as required;
- Applicants must be able to prove U.S. citizenship or legal right to work in the United States;
- Applicants must be able to travel freely and without restrictions inside/outside the United States;
- Must be able to meet ICAO requirements, including the age 65 restriction;
- Applicants must be at least 23 years of age.
- 1500+ hours Turbine PIC or multi-engine aircraft preferred (150 hours flown within the last 12 months);
- Reside or relocate within 45 minutes of base airport, 30 minutes preferred;
- Bachelor degree in aviation management preferred;
- Commercial, Instrument, MEL. Current Airline Transport Pilot written required. Rating preferred.