Lynden Air Cargo is a US part 121 all-cargo airline based in Anchorage, Alaska. The company conducts operations in Alaska and worldwide operations around the world. Lynden's structure provides employees with the family environment of a smaller company, and the competitiveness, expectations and rewards of a large, global organization. The First Officer pilots Company aircraft to transport mail or freight, or for other commercial purposes.
- FAA ATP;
- Current ME Land;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Higher School Certificate;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, nights or holidays and to be away from home for extended periods of time. Must be available to travel domestically and internationally without restrictions, including entrance onto foreign military bases.
- College degree preferred;
- International or Alaska experience preferred.