Tyrol Air Ambulance is currently looking for Non Type Rated First Officers.
- Aircraft model: IAI Astra
- Type required: No
- Languages: English, German
- At least 21 years old;
- A-Levels or equivalent
- Fluent in German language; (or willingness to learn)
- Excellent aeronautical skills;
- Team player and strong decision-making skills;
- Advanced computer skills;
- EASA ATPL or Frozen ATPL (CPL with ATPL subjects);
- Multi-crew Cooperation Course (MCC);
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language or higher;
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours IFR;
- 300 hours flying experience on Multi-crew aircraft.
- Existing type rating is an advantage.
A lower number of hours in the above categories may be acceptable depending on the performance demonstrated during the screening process. This may result in additional training requirements prior to type rating.
Annual salary will be based on the professional experience and qualifications of the successful candidate, starting at EUR 35,000 gross p.a., plus travel expenses.