Jet It is an innovative private jet company that specializes in fractional ownership of private jets. They are on a mission to lower the cost of entry into private jet ownership. Transporting their owners in the newest, fastest, most technologically advanced light jet. Jet It provides a private ownership experience that’s easy and hassle free.
They doubled their fleet in 2021 .
Join the aviation company disrupting the private travel industry. Their culture is founded upon two guiding principles: safe operations and excellent passenger experience.
Jet It offers competitive Compensation and Benefit packages which includes Health, Vision, Dental, 401K, Life Insurance, yearly merit increases, Referral and Retention bonuses as well as PIC profit-sharing after 3 years of service.
Jet It is seeking an experienced, highly motivated, service oriented aviator to join their Flight Department. The PIC is ultimately responsible for the safety and comfort of passengers and crew and ensures a first class travel experience for Jet It’s owners and charter clients.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Must live within 2 hours drive of MCO;
- 3,000 hours total flight time;
- 1,000 hours of total PIC time;
- 1,500 hours of Jet and/or Multiengine time;
- 500 hours of Twin jet time;
- 200 hours in the last 12 months;
- Recent Part 135 PIC Turbo Jet experience;
- No accident, incident, or enforcement in past 3 years.
- HA-420 type rating preferred;
- 250 hours of Small jet time.