Cutter Aviation has an need for an energetic and knowledgeable aviation professional to serve as Pilot-in-Command [PIC] of a Honda Jet HA-420 based at Addison, TX (KADS). This position will involve operations supporting the owner's travel requirements as well as charter flying. The PIC will be the primary face of Cutter Aviation and must be an exceptional relationship builder and communicator with the drive to provide world-class customer service to the owner and their clients. He/ She is the external representative of their company to their A/C owners, operators, business partners, and to the business aviation community.
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 250 command hours flying experience on type;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FAA ATP;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- Knowledge of general aviation aircraft and their service requirements plus the needs of crews and passengers;
- Ability to train the SIC pilot to properly perform their functions;
- A sincere desire to assist customers and be part of a team;
- Excellent Customer Service, Organizational, and Communication Skills;
- Professional in appearance and mannerisms;
- Able to develop a friendly rapport;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent Ability to Multi-Task;
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Current Part 135.293/297 in Type;
- FSI or Simuflite Training.