This position serves as Pilot-in-Command and has responsibility for the safety of passengers and crew and the comfortable, timely operation of the aircraft. Supervises the flight crew and ensures that all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations. Determines flight routes, speed, and take-off and landing times to fulfil scheduling requirements. Makes decisions regarding possible delays, rerouting or flight cancellations. May perform other general department duties when not flying.
This position is located in Waterford, MI. The individuals selected for these positions must live within 2 hours of Waterford, MI. As a pilot for Pentastar Aviation, crew members can expect to fly about 250+ hours per year.
Hawker 900XP Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- Experience on type;
- Ability to manage a changing work schedule;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.