Contour Aviation Flight Operations Department has an exciting opportunity for a First Officer position in their Hawker 400XP fleet, based in Smyrna, TN.
Candidates will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. Join a hardworking team, which strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of its clients, while adhering to the company unique culture of safety, service and integrity.
- FAA CPL;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME Land;
- English proficiency endorsement;
- 1000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 100 hours on turbine aircraft;
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity;
- Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation;
- Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints;
- Be self-motivated and a team player;
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules;
- Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command.