Contour Aviation Flight Operations Department has an exciting opportunity for a Captain position in their Hawker 400XP fleet, based in Smyrna, TN.
Candidates will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of their performance. Join a hardworking team, which strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of its clients, while adhering to the company unique culture of safety, service and integrity.
Hawker 400 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Current ME Land;
- English proficiency endorsement;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 250 command hours flying experience on type;
- Possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel with at least 12 months validity;
- Able to lift 75 lbs. routinely with or without a reasonable accommodation;
- Able to work in stressful situations and tight time constraints;
- Be self-motivated and a team player;
- Able to work nights, weekends, holidays and varying schedules;
- Able to successfully complete a DOT background investigation, including FBI fingerprints, criminal history, pre-employment drug test, reference check, national drivers record check, and no excessive check ride failures;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- Must have a residence that will ensure you are able to report to work within 120 minutes of a dispatch call during your assigned duty period.
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 3000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command.