The Global XRS Captain is responsible for performing duties as a Part 91/135 aircraft pilot in a safe and effective manner. This position will include operating applicable aircraft on behalf of ACI Jet’s 135 Certificate while maintaining a positive and productive relationship with ACI Jet’s employees, vendors and clients by personally performing these duties. Relocation to the San Luis Obispo, California area is required. Current Global experience is preferred, but not required.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 4000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- English Proficiency Endorsement (EPE);
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or have 5-7 years of professional aviation experience.
- Must be able to work as a part of a team in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Must be highly motivated and organized.
- BBD-700 Type Rating preferred.
- Competitive west-coast salary
- Full benefits (Medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, and continuing education).