As a Pilot for The Reynolds and Reynolds Company aircraft, you will be responsible for safely and efficiently completing assigned flights in accordance with all applicable state, local and federal regulations and policies. You will crew on a Bombardier Global 6000, primarily for the transport of company associates and clients. Additional responsibilities will require ensuring manuals, charts, catering, and other customer specific special items are on board the aircraft.
- Must reside in or be willing to relocate to Houston, Texas;
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 500 hours on turbine aircraft;
- 250 hours IFR;
- Recent International Operations including EU and ICAO States.