Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking qualified PIC candidates for a G6000 aircraft account based at Teterboro, NJ (TEB). This is a two-pilot account supported by a full-time maintenance technician flying part 91.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 2000 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 300 hours IFR;
- 500 hours on turbine aircraft.
- 500 hours on jet aircraft.
- Global 6000 Type Rating is desirable.
EJM offers a full complement of attractive benefits to our team members, including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance.
Additional benefits include:
- 401(k) Savings Plan. The company provides a 57% matching contribution of your pretax contributions, up to the first 20% of your contributions per pay within the IRS guideline limits;
- Company provided Short Term Disability;
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA);
- Prescription Drug Benefit Plan;
- Fourteen days of paid vacation, front-loaded.
Executive Jet Management is an equal opportunity employer.
To ensure a safe environment, we conduct pre-employment drug screening and background checks.