Flexjet is currently seeking an experienced pilot interested in joining our G-650 team as a Captain! This position would perform pilot in command duties assigned to the G-650 Program for all flights. In addition, the Captain would manage the daily operational functions of the aircraft providing a safe flight for passengers during their scheduled rotation. This position reports directly to the Chief Aircraft Commander.
G650 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- Valid EASA and CAA ATPL
- Valid EASA Class 1 Medical
- 3,500 hours total time
- 1,500 hours Pilot-In-Command time
- 500 hours Multi-Engine Land time
- 500 hours Multi-Engine Turbine time
- 500 hours Actual Instrument time
- Valid Multi-Crew Rating on EASA license
- Valid EU-Passport
- English Language Proficiency (ELP), minimum level 5
- Previous experience in Commercial Air Transport and Corporate operations desirable
- Must possess the legal right to work in Europe and/or the UK and have the ability to travel in and out of Europe and to all cities/countries where Flexjet serves
- Ability to work weekends, nights, shifts, holidays and overnight trips as per the Company roster.
- 1000 hours Multi-Engine Land time;
- 1000 hours Multi-Engine Turbine time;
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.