Clay Lacy is currently looking for Gulfstream G650 Captains to be based in Oxford, CT
G650 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 hours on turbine aircraft;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Should reside within a two-hour driving commute from where aircraft is based.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures and company policies & procedures;
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.