The Corporate Flight team at Amway provides aircraft services to Amway Owners, Amway executives, and other dignitaries. This team is known for polish, professionalism, and service, in the air and on the ground. This flight group is known in the industry for the superior flight operation they execute, and you would be part of an elect few, called to maintain the calibre and quality required. This team works collaboratively to deliver a superior flight experience, offering safety and comfort to all passengers. Your flexibility to accommodate business needs, and your emotional intelligence to adapt to a variety of situations and individuals, will be valued on this team. You will support global travel, flying an average of 14 days a month, with extended overnights required.
If you are a professional corporate pilot and have experience flying in a global environment, this role may be for you! You will ensure safety as a priority and will be responsible for the overall operation of the aircraft, passengers, and crew. You will ensure that all flight and ground operations comply with FAA Regulations, and will prepare the aircraft for flight by pre-flight inspections, flight planning, routings, fuel requirements, airport requirements, and traffic control. This is a critical role, as your decisions have a direct impact on all passenger and crew safety. This role will have you gone many weekends and some holidays but will offer abundant experiences. If you seek a role that offers a premier travel experience, without the hassle of airport terminals, hotel shuttles, commuting, or jump-seats, consider this role!
- Aircraft model: G550
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- 3000 hours of total flying experience;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FCC Restricted Radio Permit;
- A valid passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Ability to work most weekends and holidays, and the ability to support a schedule of 15 – 20 days a month away;
- Ability to fly complex jet aircraft in day and night instrument conditions with ATP standards;
- Must be able to fly a minimum of two: Gulfstream G-550, Challenger 350, Citation CJ-4, Boeing BBJ, Sikorsky SK-76;
- High standards for passenger safety, and passenger accommodations;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation, Business Management, or a related area.