Priester Aviation is currently searching for a full-time Captain for a Part 91 & 135 Gulfstream G500 flight department in Fargo, ND that will operate approximately 300 hours per year. The ideal candidate will be engaging, cooperative and a dynamic team member who aims to support the needs of the aircraft owner. This individual will need to possess a strong focus on Safety combined with a can-do approach which is essential for success.
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- 5000 hours of total flying experience;
- 2500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 2000 hours on jet aircraft;
- 2500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 1500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- 500 hours IFR;
- Able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually;
- Must be located or willing to relocate within 2 hours of Fargo, ND;
- College degree and/or advanced industry training;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills in coordinating activities, identifying problems and answering questions, while promoting department goodwill.