Executive Jet Management, a Berkshire Hathaway company, is seeking qualified Second in Command candidates for a Gulfstream G280 aircraft based in Sun Valley, ID. (KSUN). The aircraft will operate under EJM's P135 certificate, flying approximately 400 hrs/yr. with 3 pilots. This is not a home-based position - pilots must reside/be willing to relocate within a reasonable driving distance.
G280 Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- Strong prioritizing and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple & high level priorities
- Proactive decision making skills
- Must maintain a valid Medical certificate
- Will be required to obtain a FAA Type rating in the applicable Fleet type
- Upholds a service standard in a strict & changing regulatory environment
- Strong customer service skills
- 2500 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- 150 hours IFR;
- 250 hours on jet aircraft;
- 100 hours on turbine aircraft;
- 50 hours flying experience on type;
- Must reside or be willing to relocate to Sun Valley, ID. (KSUN).
- Preference given to candidates with G280 type rating.