An immediate opening for San Juan based GIV Second in Command Pilot for a Part 91/135 Operation. Individual may be experienced and qualified in a Gulfstream IV type aircraft (type rating highly preferred, although not required). They are seeking a candidate that is highly motivated, extremely organized, has worked at a previous Part 135 position and must exhibit strong leadership skills necessary to motivate and communicate with a team of individuals. This candidate will be responsible for conducting Part 91/135 charter flights in accordance with the company’s policy and procedures as well as within FAA regulations and guidelines. In addition, the successful candidate must be a team-oriented individual capable of providing first class customer service and care.
- 2000 hours of total flying experience;
- 500 hours flying experience Pilot in Command;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- FAA ATP;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- A valid US passport allowing unrestricted travel;
- Must live within a two-hour driving radius of the San Juan, Puerto Rico (TJSJ) Airport;
- Must have no FAA violations within the last 5 years;
- Must meet the standards for Argus and Wyvern;
- Must submit/pass to a pre-employment drug test, 10 year background check and a Criminal History record check.