Clay Lacy is currently looking for Gulfstream G-IV Captains to be based in Van Nuys Airport [KVNY].
G-IV Type Rating: YES.
- Languages: English
- FAA ATP;
- FAA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- 3500 hours of total flying experience;
- 1000 command hours on gas turbine aircraft;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the US;
- Must reside within a two-hour driving commute from where aircraft is based.
- Comply with all Federal Aviation regulations, company operations manual, operations specifications, standard operating procedures and company policies & procedures;
- Must be able to pass DOT/FAA drug screening, background checks and submit to random drug/alcohol test when required.
Individuals without type certification will not be considered.
Positions in this classification are considered safety-sensitive under DOT/FAA drug and alcohol regulations.