Townsville Flight Training is the leading provider of Commercial Pilot training in North Queensland. They are known for their supportive, tight-knit culture where instructors are rewarded and encouraged to fly advanced types early in their careers. Their fleet includes three late-model Cessna 172S (fitted with G1000, G5 and GTN750 and analogue), two new Cessna 182 (G1000 and analogue) and a Piper Seneca V (PA34) and Piper Navajo (PA31) for their multi-engine operations.
With their charter operations underway, they are currently conducting single-engine training, and are commencing multi-engine and instrument training on the 11th May 2020. To this end, they are seeking an instructor to grow with them who is confident to progress onto teaching advanced ratings and flying multi-engine charter as their expansion dictates. You will need to have a good nature for helping students achieve their goals. Their graduating students depart for the industry well-prepared for their first job and beyond. This role will include ground theory instruction.
They are seeking qualified Flying Instructors with a Grade 3 or 2 training endorsement at their expanding school located in Townsville, QLD for immediate start.
- Aircraft model: Other - Fixed Wing Piston Single Engine
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- CASA CPL;
- FI(A) rating;
- Grade 2 or 3 endorsement;
- Current Australia-wide ASIC;
- Dangerous Goods awareness certificate;
- CASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- A strong grasp on CPL (A) theory;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia.
- Current ME/IR Land;
- 50 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine Command;
- Instrument Rating Training Endorsement;
- Multi-engine Class Rating Training Endorsement.