Sydney Flying Academy is the leading recreational pilot training school based at Bankstown Aerodrome in Sydney flying state of the art LSA aircraft.
Now hiring RAAus flight instructors with outstanding customer service skills.
ou will be working closely with the CFI in training recreational pilots and budding commercial pilots to an industry level high standard, high level of customer service skills and experience is a must. They are not just looking for an instructor who can fly a plane safely, you must be able to welcome and deal with customers giving them an unforgettable flight and pilot training experience. GA instructors are welcome to apply if willing to complete a RAAus Instructor Rating conversion.
- Aircraft model: Other - Fixed Wing Piston Single Engine
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- RAAus Flight Instructor Rating
- Current CPL (A) or PPL (A)
- Hold a current Class 2 medical and ASIC
- NSW Working with Children Check (WWC)
- Impeccable Presentation and Customer Service skills
- Australian Citizen
- RAAus Senior Instructor Rating
- Grade 3 or 2 GA instructor rating
- Garmin G3X experience
- Speak a second language
Flight Instructors must be available on weekends, you will work in a small, close-knit team completing trial flights, ab-initio Training and endorsement training. Other responsibilities will include front office duties, refuelling and general cleaning of aircraft on line.
Please email your resume, cover letter and last 2 pages of your logbook.