Stick ‘n Rudder is a unique flight training organisation that utilised only tailwheel aircraft to train its students. They specialise in tailwheel, aerobatics and bush flying training.
To date they have enjoyed providing training in their RA-Aus registered Eurofoxes and Pitts S2A aircraft, however, they see the industry is in need of quality training for private and commercial pilots. As a result, they have recently acquired a Cessna 180 to fill this role.
They are looking for a casual flight instructor that shares similar values to them, is passionate but most of all has a strong desire to teach and help their students be the best they can.
If you are looking for a fun, challenging and rewarding role with a great team of like-minded individuals please apply.
- RA-Aus Senior Instructors Rating;
- CASA Instructors Rating - Grade 3;
- RA-Aus & CASA Tailwheel Endorsement;
- 50 hours tailwheel time minimum;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia.
- Significant tailwheel and aerobatics experience;
- CASA Design Feature Training Approval;
- CASA Aerobatics Endorsement/Training Approval;
- CASA Formation Endorsement/Training Approval;
- CASA Grade 2 or 1 Instructor Rating;
- Bush flying experience;
- Low-level experience.