At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, they are driven by innovation and integrity. They believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within their reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
Candidate will function as a F-35B Instructor Pilot CIP at the MCAS Beaufort, SC pilot training center. Candidate will instruct academic training utilizing Electronic Mediated Lecture (EML) and/or Interactive Courseware (ICW) and instruct flight procedures in the Pilot Training Devices executing to the approved pilot training syllabus. Instructor will provide instruction using the Full Mission Simulators (FMS). The instructor will operate Instructor Operating Stations (IOS) and will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all pilot training courseware updates. The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the Lockheed Martin training teams on site to fulfill F-35B training objectives.
Must be willing to travel, to include F 35 Enterprise training location CONUS/OCONUS for extended periods depending on operational needs and system upgrade training to the customer. Employment will be contingent on agreement and compliance with such requirements.
- Aircraft model: Other - Jet Single Engine
- Type required: Yes
- Languages: English
- Must have a minimum of 1000 hours Fighter Flight Time in fourth and/or fifth-generation fighter aircraft;
- Former Instructor Pilot (IP);
- Must have prior experience in delivering Military Pilot Academic and Simulator Training;
- Must have operational experience with advanced sensor systems such as NVS, LANTIRN, Helmet Mounted Cuing, and the latest weapons inventory;
- Must be familiar with current instructional techniques and delivery methods;
- Must show evidence of demonstrated skills in managing and directing syllabus instruction to include supervising instructors and schedulers in a flight training environment;
- Must have in-depth knowledge of military publications and an understanding of forth and/or fifth generation aircraft systems;
- Must have worked in an environment which required them to interact with multiple functional areas and personnel of a diverse nature; Use of Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) is required;
- Must have outstanding interpersonal skills, excellent leadership traits, strong oral & written communication abilities, solid ability to organize, and a high desire to provide customer satisfaction;
- Must have active secret clearance with a background investigation completed within the last 6 years.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
Previous experience as an F-35 Contractor Instructor Pilot (CIP);
Past experience with F-35 pilot training curriculum;
Familiarity with F-35 program requirements;
F-35 system knowledge;
Full Mission Simulator experience;
Familiarity with the F-35 ALIS program.