CESDA is currently looking for High Experience Flight Instructors to be based in Reus.
- Fly with pilot students in Diamond DA20, Piper PA28 and Diamond DA42
- Teach theoretical classes at University Level
- Aircraft model: Other - Fixed Wing Piston Multi Engine
- Type required: No
- Languages: English
- EASA CPL;
- FI(A) rating;
- FI-SEP, FI-PPL, FI-CPL, FI-NIGHT, FI-IR and FI-MEP attributions
- EASA Class 1 flight crew medical certificate;
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
Attach the following pdf documents to your application:
- Flight license;
- Medical certificate;
- Certificate of linguistic competence if not attached to the Flight License.
Please send the 4(5) files with the following names: "FI_ HIGH_EXP_Name_ Surname_CV/ID/LICENSE/MEDICAL/LANGUAGE"