APEX Flight Academy in Taiwan is currently looking for Certified Flight Instructors. International candidates are welcome to apply!!!
This position is based in Taitung Airport.
This is an excellent opportunity for those qualified candidates who look to build up solid flying experience in an international and very demanding aviation environment.
- At least 23 years old;
- ICAO CPL;
- FI(A) rating;
- 800 hours of total flying experience;
- 400 hours as a flight instructor;
- 30 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- Extensive experience in Part 141 or large ATO operations is required;
- ICAO Level 4 proficiency in English language;
- Excellent people and problem solving skills;
- No-incident/accident certificate issued by authority or previous employer;
- 5 years of employment reference from aviation industry (this can be lowered to 2 years if the applicant has a 4-years college degree).
- Instrument FI(A) and Multi-Engine qualifications;
- Bilingual Vietnamese/English or Mandarin/English is a plus.
- Accommodation provided by the company;
- Commuting schedule is available.