Airspeed Aviation is seeking a grade 2 or 3 Instructor for mixed charter/instructional duties based in Tamworth, NSW.
- The unrestricted right to live and work in Australia;
- 800 hours of total flying experience;
- 50 hours flying experience on Multi-Engine;
- CASA CPL;
- Current IR Land;
- FI(A) rating;
- Demonstrated hospitality/customer service experience;
- Experience on Baron, Cessna 400 series an advantage.
- Experience on Baron, Cessna 400;
- META, IRTA, DFE.
Airspeed instructors can reasonably expect to be qualified on C441 Conquest within 6 months of joining.
If you are keen to work in a challenging GA environment flying multiple types to high standards of customer service and safety as part of a team stretched from the Hunter Valley to Central Queensland, please send your application.