Volotea is looking for cabin crew in Europe.
Volotea have 18 operational bases: Nantes, Bordeaux, Toulouse, Marseille, Strasbourg, Lille, Lourdes, and Lyon in France; Venice, Verona, Palermo, Cagliari, Olbia, and Naples in Italy; Athens Greece; Hamburg Germany, and Asturias and Bilbao in Spain.
- Minimun height: 157cm
- Maximun height: 190cm
- Languages: English
- Be over 18 years of age
- Have Fluency in English (verbal and written). One additional following languages will be a strong advantage: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Algerian, or Greek
- Hold a valid European passport or work permit of the country you are applying for
- Be fit and able to pass an EASA medical assessment
- No criminal records
- Be able to swim 100 meters
- Have a legal right to live and work in the country you are applying for with unrestricted access across the Volotea network/market
- Live within 60 minutes of the airport you are applying for
- Have no visible tattoos or body piercings that can’t be covered discreetly
- Have excellent communication skills and customer service oriented
- Be between 157cm to 190cm high, without shoes